Monday, July 4, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil on Paper Craft Planet













If you are a member of Mo's Digital Pencil on Paper Craft Planet she has an adorable paper doll digi with a challenge. (click on Mo to go to her page) I love paper dolls and spent many hours playing with them when I was younger. I would always draw around the clothes and color new outfits so this was perfect. Here is my version of Trudy and her party dress. Of course, I made her a true paper doll rather than a card or scrapbook page.

I used Bazill's new dotted swiss paper, Copic markers, tulle from JoAnn Fabrics, Versa Mark, and Stampin' Up white embossing powder.

I just had to make Trudy some more dresses so I decided to share them as well and add on to this post. I used Copic markers to color, the printed cardstock I printed from some Gina K digital papers and some My Time Made Easy digital papers. The stamps are Stampin' Up.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Cynthia! A whole 4th of July wardrobe -- this is wonderful. And ME TOO on your whole post, HUGE paper doll fan (I'm sure that's not a surprise!) Happy holiday! xoMo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore what you did with all of these fabulous dresses! I don't know which one I love the most, but now you have my gears spinning about using these on Operation Write Home cards for the troops. What little girl wouldn't love getting one of these dolls with lots of these adorable dresses in the mail? So many kids carry the cards around for weeks that they receive from a parent that is stationed overseas, but they could actually play with these! I found your link in Mo's PCP group.

    I love your charity especially since I grew up and worshiped at Peace Lutheran Church in Ashland, Ohio!

    ReplyDelete